Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why Did I Get Married Too: Premiere

Tyler Perry
Laaman Rucker

Richard Jones


Sharon Leal



Michael Jai White


Malik Yoba

Tasha Smith

Jill Scott

Janet Jackson (with sister Rebbie)

The premiere of Why Did I Get Married Too was held at the School of Visual Arts Theater in New York City yesterday. The picture above is Janet & big sister Rebbie Jackson. (Rebbie look like she hit HARD with those hands #imjustsaying). All other case members included Mr. Tyler Perry, Jill Scott (looks fab), Tasha Smith (that hair is bomb), Sharon Leal (*yawn*), Richard Jones (rolling my eyes), Michael Jai White (nice), Malik Yoba (still looking good), & Laaman Rucker (I remember hearing that he was Jill Scott new boo, a while back ...idk). They all look LIKE MONEY to me!!! Personally, I can not WAIT until this movie comes out! I will definitely be in somebody movie theater April 2! "One of these couples, WILL NOT make it"... yesss CAN'T WAIT!








No comments:

Post a Comment