Thursday, March 25, 2010

Matthew Knowles: You ARE the Father!


When it comes to baby Nixon... Matthew you ARE the FATHER (in my Maury voice, crowd roars, baby momma gets up in Matthew face, shouting I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU) lolz. Ok seriously, according to TMZ: "An L.A. judge just ordered Knowles to pay $8,200 a month in child support, retroactive to February 1. Knowles must also pay 100% of uninsured medical costs". Also, the court has ordered Matthew to pay 20,734 for the month of January. ummm.... JACKPOT (man F Vegas)$$$$ Alexsandra Wright the baby momma states that she was in a 18 MONTH relationship with Beyonce and Solange daddy. S M H... Matthew Knowles old tail need to have a SIT DOWN! I feel so bad for Tina, and I know Beyonce & Solange are veerryyy DISAPPOINTED in their DIDDY! SN: bless that lil baby red heeeaarrtttt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment