Friday, March 19, 2010

T.I. & Tiny (we're living, we're happy, we're in love)

Since the "King" is out homeboy, Tiny (yea baby) says their wedding is COMING soon (sn: they been engaged for years now...so about TIME..sheeshh)! Anyway, on what type of wedding she’s looking for, Tiny said:
Not too big ’cause I want it to be as private as possible. There’ve been a million rumors about us getting married. It’s taking away from the day that we really do get married. So I just want to kind of have that moment for myself.” (in Tiny voice..YIKES)
As for the folks who felt they’ve taken so long, she doesn’t care:
I don’t really worry about what people say about what’s taking so long. Like, it ain’t none of your business what’s taking so long. If we happy, why are you so concerned? We living, we’re happy, we’re in love. I mean, it’s no doubt in my mind that he doesn’t love every piece of me and vice versa so we’re just doing what’s comfortable and what works for us. Tiny and T.I.: Not for the world. When we get ready to make a move, we will make it. We just can’t do it for everybody.”
Good for them, some people can be engaged for years, MORE power to them..it's none of our BUSINESS why they taking so long to tie the knot. But we darn sure can't help for asking questions. (lol) CONGRATS! I just wuvvv that *ghetto love*.

No comments:

Post a Comment