Friday, March 5, 2010

I am EbonyWeLove (xoxo)




Hello All,

Welcome to the world
..umm excuse me..blog site of EbonyWeLove...&& yess I am LOVED BY ALL(*side-eye*)!!! I created this blog for fun, fun, fun and talk celebrities, fashion, yo momma, yo daddy, etc..etc..etc..!!! Who KNOWS what I'm going to talk about from day to day. Those of you who "know" me, today I am unleashing my alter ego :: CougarWeLove is her name.... (prrrr). *Kanye Shrugs* & I've name this blogspot after her. (lolz) Depending on how she feels she may change the name AGAIN. Who knows, so that's why you just have to come daily because there's no TELLING what's bond to happen at this blogspot. As my girl Jenny would say Take my hand && come take an AMAZING JOURNEY in my shoes into my world, by the way their Jimmy Choo's & you'll LOVE it!!

Love, Peace, && Positive Energy
~EbonyWeLove~

1 comment: