Friday, April 16, 2010

Who is Brandon Ellerbee aka B.Leave??



OOkkk..hold up! *blows whistle* If you DO NOT know who Brandon Ellerbee is well HUNNYYYY you better get TO KNOW & let me be the FIRST to put you ON ! He a young & HANDSOME... UPCOMING WRITER/AUTHOR, & might I add MY FRRRIIEENNDD!!!! I remember as if it was yesterday...in HIGH SCHOOL, Spanish, English, Calculus (writing raps) all them classes we had together...I knew he had TALENT!!!!!!!! From his poems to his short stories I KNEW Brandon was Born to be a WRITER!!! He moved to New York to pursue his dreams and he is doing THE DAMN THANG!!! yesss Brandon..I am so PROUD OF YOU BOO!!! So enough with all the MUSHY STUFF...this is what I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YALL! Brandon has decided Each week, he will be posting a mini-series titled, "Chronicles of a Skank," based upon 4 young women coming of age in New York City.


Ok...so yall know I read it when Brandon tweeted it was up today (oh yeah follow him @beeleave on twitter) & I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to this mini-series because IT'S Giving ME SO MUCH LIFE right now!!lol! So I am impatiently waiting on the rest of the story, to find out what HAPPENS if or when the girls decide to go to Carmen's party?? hmmm...so DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ IT! I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED..I know yall get BORED at work..READ THIS MINI-SERIES..... this is the site information http://jusbleave.livejournal.com/ LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK!


http://jusbleave.livejournal.com/ Chronicles of a Skank..... remember Brandon Ellerbee aka B.LEAVE when his name comes to FAME! he is on his way to the top! JOB WELL DONE BRANDON! MISS YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment