Monday, April 12, 2010

VH1..plum #foolery




Ok. Ok. OK...!!! VH1 have done it again! The new Sunday lineup was just pure foolery! where is Teeney when we need him The foolery started with that Brandy and Ray J show Back to Business. *blankstare* I don't GET IT! But I can say they mother is the HBNC!!! yikes! So I was concerned about some things during the course of the show::

1. Brandy looks like a LOLLIPOP! & why she keep on talking about Flo Rida!
2. What was up with Brandy little brother I mean Ray J and that "squiggly" part in his head??? (~~) ha
3. Brandy LACEFRONT.... no comment
4. There's so much more, but I'm not even going to do it. #ontothenext (hehe)

Nexxtttt, Basketball Wives came on at 10pm. Like I said once before, only 1 of these hoes was ACTUALLY married (Jennifer, the real STIFF one). And she was talking about not being with him anymore. 0_o The one that's ENGAGED, her and Shaunie are beefing because the girl sister is "sleeping" with Shaq. And then there is ROYCE (ms. how low can you go) the BABY MOTHER of Dwight Howard. NOTICE.. how NO ONE mention his name??? Due to the fact, in 2009 a injuction barred Royce from speaking Howard's name in PUBLIC! He is in the process of sueing her for defamation. Poor Royce, and them UPTIGHT bishes on the show, clearly don't like her either. I'm all for Royce..she just like to have fun. #TeamRoyce .. haha! SN: Google Antione Walker Broke and see why ol' girl was really crying. (hehe). I CAN SAY MORE but #ontothenext.

Finally, Chilli Show came on at 10:30. Lawwwddd have mercy! She is looking for LOVE but her REQUIREMENTS are CRAZY! As many of you tweeted...Chilli want a woman. hahaha!

1. Chilli SON TRON!!! Chilli Son..*shaking my head* O M G!!! He is a decepticon. *side-eye*
2. Chilli is NEVER going to let that baby hair on the sides go
3. Her love coach is HOOD!!!!!
4. That damnnn Floyd Mayweather...HELP ME JESUS!
5. Floyd "pretty boy" Mayweather.. OWW
6. FLOYD, FLOYD, FLOYD! *throws panties at television* ha!

Dear VH1, pleassee get it together! I rather for you to bring back Flavor of Love, because I can't deal! BUT guess what...I will be FRONT and CENTERED every sunday I know that!! hehe! Gotta LOVE trashy TV!!! #thatisall

No comments:

Post a Comment