Friday, April 9, 2010

Rih-Rih Got a Man at Home...

Wait..Wait...HOLD IT (blows whistle). Now before I discuss the topic at hand, Rih Rih where you going with this on! I mean you are my Fashion "She-ro" but this right here nigga...umm I'm not feeling it! But anyway, *me singing* "Rhi-Rhi has a man at home, and he is good to her". Rih has OFFICIALLY made it Official that baseball player & might I add FINE Matt Kemp is her BOYFRIEND!!! CONGRATS.. can we say HOME RUN!!! *fist pumps* She confirmed on Kiss FM, the Ryan Seacrest show that:
"umm he is my boyfriend.....It’s new, and it’s fun, and it’s nothing too serious, you know. I don’t want anything that’s going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, and that’s what it’s about."
Well GOOD for them!!! I know Chris Brown somewhere yelling BIIISSSSHHH [insert dance move here]. Hope this one doesn't #chrisbrown her...haha.. i kid i kid!





No comments:

Post a Comment