Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ocho Cinco Did What?




Whhheeewww CHILD!!! That tall glass of CHOCOLATE MILK right there <--...would do my BODY some good right about NOW!!! *closing eyes, smiling* ha! BUT anyway, Chad "OchoCinco" gave his PARTNER that lil girl Cheryl Burke (on Dancing with the Stars) a HUGE DIAMOND RING!! *rolls eyes* That's cool and all but why she HAVE TO PUT IT ON HER LEFT RING FINGER! The 8.1 carat ring was $22,000 talking about money to BLOW..ssheeshh

This is what she said on Dancing with the Stars last night::


“Before handing me the ring, he said, ‘This is a token of my appreciation toward you!’ At first I was like, Is this even real?”
“Not even any of my boyfriends have given me anything like this. Ochocinco likes the bling!”
Ok but WHY OCHO, WHY not ME..lol?? “she has to deal with me nine hours a day. It’s like a marriage, so why not give marriage gifts? I don’t spend time with anyone like this ever!”

i guess....child! Honestly, I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL!!! #imjustsaying or am i HATING? ha! (ol' huzzy) hmph!


No comments:

Post a Comment