Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sneak Peak:: BASKETBALL WIVES THIS SUNDAY

Ok... I previously blogged about the new upcoming VH1 show Basketball Wives, click link to REFRESH your memory. (http://cougarwelove.blogspot.com/2010/03/ummcan-i-get-show-basketball-wives.html) The show will be airing this SUNDAY at 10pm. I will BE LOCKED IN!!!From the video it looks like GOOD STUFF, you know the USUAL VH1 shows that WE talk so much about but BE TUNE in every week it comes on. haha! OR maybe that's just me! *kanye shrug*

SN: you know I have to add my 2 cents:

1. They are going to give Ms. How Low Can You Go Royce Reed HELL! I don't know why she's on the show. She is def. a BASKETBALL player Baby Momma ... (that's NOT even allowed to SAY/SPEAK/MENTION Dwight Howard name..I don't know if that's true but that's what I HEARD) LOL
2. The others seem realll... umm..hmm what's the word I'm looking for STIFF! idk. Everyone seems UPPITY & some look alot OLDER than their age.
3. Majority of the cast WAS married, going through a Divorce, or USE TO BE in a relationship with a ball player. One is ACTUALLY a Basketball player WIFE and the other is ENGAGED.
4.Last and Certainly not least. Can my aunt get a SHOW..ssheesshh! She is the proud & might I add HAPPY wife of Malik Rose. #imjustsaying.

Peep this vid below::



No comments:

Post a Comment