Monday, February 28, 2011

Color Me Red: Kanye West Edition


We can all agree that Rihanna can NOT sing LIVE. Her performance half-time at the NBA All-Star Weekend wasn't that great. Luckily, Kanye came out to save the day in his RED DISCO PANTS! *LONG PAUSE* Kanye's red tights TOTALLY stole the show! I have a PAIR of these pants in my closet, NO LIE! I got mine from American Apparel (http://www.americaapparel.net/). They fit like a GLOVE on me and apparently on KANYE TOO! But I am a girl though, see American Apparel model below:
Now, that you know where I purchase my pants from. I wonder where Kanye got his from? I didn't know they even made them for guys. FELLAS, would you rock a pair of RED DISCO PANTS? Maybe Kanye is the only brother I know that can pull this look off or did he pull this look off? You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment