Monday, January 10, 2011

Let The Countdown Begin...01.11.2011



Oh yes BIG BABY!! (in Monique loud a** voice). This highly anticipated season of The Game will return in EXACTLY 17 hours 34mins and 30 seconds. I CAN'T WAIT! It's scheduled to come on Tuesday 01.11.2011 at 10pm on BET. This is BY FAR the best thing Debra Lee has done for the network, because it's about to ROCKET! Nevertheless, I hope the first HOUR long episode isn't a bore! This season can go into all types of directions, so I will be LOCKED-IN every Tuesday at 10pm. My "predictions" of what will happen this season :::

1. I believe girl Melanie will TRY her best to get pregnant, and will become very jealous of Derwin child and his relationship of being a "baby father" to Janay. I think she will have a hard time being a wife too. Derwin on the other hand, has more fame, more money, and you know what that means MORE HOES. Therefore, HE IS GOING TO CHEAT AGAIN!!!!! (I mean he is a professional football player..let's be REAL)

2. I think Jason and Kelly will NOT get back together or (maybe they will) I'm on the fence with these two. I believe they will do their own thing but Kelly will not be completely over Jason. Kelly may even turn into a little "whore" lol. But in the meantime, she will be SPENDING allllll his money! SIDE NOTE (Kelly needs to lay OFF the arm lifts, she looks very MUSCULAR now...I don't like it)

3. Jason will have NO CHOICE but to retire from football because he SUCK, his relationship with Stacy Dash will not work out, and he will try to get back with Kelly.

4. **ATTENTION** I hope they CROSS OUT Brit-Brat all together! I don't like that little girl! But, if they decide to "plop" the little booger back on the show. I hope they comb her hair THOROUGHLY this season. #imjustsaying

5. Malik will be Malik. HE DON'T LOVE THEM HOES. (he is my favorite)

6. Tasha will become seriously in love with Rick Fox. Her and Kelly will still have their "beef" but will eventually get over it and move on. Also, her business and her managing Derwin will become greater. Eventually, I think Derwin will leave the Sabers.

7. Tee Tee will be Tee Tee.... can't wait to see how much he will make me LAUGH this season!

8. Umm..why didn't you guys tell me Terrance J will be "Incorporated" on the show "some how" uugghhh. SMH. We have seen ENOUGH of him already on BET. He will probably be on a couple of episodes or whatever, have a CORNY part being a local DJ or limo driver for Malik. o_O

9. Meagan Goode will be making a cameo. (*yawn*)

10. Did i miss anyone???? Well I think every rapper and R&B singer will make a cameo appearance on at least one episode (you know how they try to put them on there).

With that being said, I CAN'T HELP BUT WAIT! (in Trey Songs voice). Catch me Tuesday at 10pm on Twitter because I most certainly will be tweeting my life away!

No comments:

Post a Comment