Thursday, January 13, 2011

Game On or Game off......(Recap of The Game)


Well, I must say GAME ON! I can admit when I first watched the premiere I really wasn't feeling it. The fact that I was tweeting every 10 seconds and my timeline was going HAMMER, maybe I really wasn't paying attention. (#shrug). But anyway, I watched The Game yesterday when I got in from work on-line. (If you missed it or want to see it again. WATCH VIDEO BELOW). I must say I enjoyed it the SECOND time around. Yes, I wanted everyone to be one big happy family but alot can happen with people and their relationships within two years. I think the season will get better. But everyone's character is so "DARK" ugh! Even TeeTee isn't the same. With that being said:
Firstly, Melanie had NO RIGHT, getting a DNA test done for Derwin Jr. When Derwin finds out what Melanie did, I think he will DIVORCE her! #FOUL
Secondly, the whole MEGAN Goode thing... #NEEEXXTTT
Thirdly, GO TO HELL BRIT BRAT! ugh!
Fourthly, not really feeling the "new" Kelly Pitts just RUDE!
Fifthly, I don't like the whole COUGAR thing Tasha has going on with Terrance J (side-eye) but Terrance actually can act!!!!
~other than those MINOR flaws I'm perfectly fine with the Game this season. CAN'T WAIT until TUESDAY at 10pm on BET!!!! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment