Tuesday, May 11, 2010

KAT STACKS.."Sit yo 5 dollar A** Down"



Ok... I said I wasn't going to post anything about GONZO I mean Kat "no" Stacks. But she recently put ..OCHO CINCO phone number up on a recent video, she said he flew her out or something!! OKKK...so just because you got a nigga number doesn't mean yall FUCKED, or he did anything for you...RETARD. Check out the video below: SN: I don't know who KrisPutInWork or whatever her name is, another groupie joint I suppose, but PLEASE check out their clothes....DUSTY lil hoodrat joints... Why are you trying to OUT these niggaz BUT not even GETTING MONEY...!!! UNTIL she STEPS her HAIR GAME, MAKE-UP GAME, CLOTHES GAME, SHOE GAME, AND PURSE GAME UP then you may sound a LITTLE MORE CONVINCING...until then I STILL WANT BELIEVE YOU...




No comments:

Post a Comment